Monday 28 July 2014

A Lesson Learned

So much has happened since my last post.  

The first is that I learned an important lesson about listening to my higher self, my inner voice, the universe, whatever you call prefer to call it.

For literally days before the "incident" (insert sinister mysterious music here), I had a very strong feeling of my power, my energies swirling around me and knowing I should be doing the protection magic I "knew" I needed to do.  Every day I heard it, felt it and  ignored it, tomorrow is another day.

Friday rolls around and now we have guests.  Voice is screaming at me now and what can I do about it but look at the chair where I usually practice and think 'tomorrow' again.

That night I go to bed and have dark, vivid dreams of death and darkness.  Not a dream of death like a transition, it was a scary darkness.  I was feeling so unsettled and uncomfortable when I got up in the morning.  Before I did anything else, I lit a charcoal disk and put some Three Kings on to smoulder, to put some happy back in the air.  

Ya, no.  I sat in the corner of the couch where one of my guests had been sitting the previous evening as the smoke moved about the apt.  Now I'm starting to feel nauseous.  It got stronger the more I smouldered the incense.  At its height, I was almost gagging I was so sick.  Just plain badness.

I didn't have time for a full smoke smudge, so I did a spray smudge.  Making sure I hit every area and saying my words.  Filled the apt with as much light as I could muster.  Reinforced our shields and filled them with light and then went out. 

When I got home, did the full sage smudge with my words.  While smudging the area where I had felt so sick earlier in the day, I had a memory of the last time this same guest was here.  

After this person left on that previous occasion, one of my worst fears came to be.  I saw something move from the corner of my eye.  Glanced up and saw a wave of baby spiders crawling along the ceiling and down the wall.  It was like horror movie special effects.  They were moving together along the ceiling and down the wall in a tight "V" formation. In all the places I've lived, in all of my life that has never happened.  Spiders.  It was really weird.  I also cried myself to sleep that night.  I have a paralyzing fear of spiders.

So as I said, that came into my memory when I was smudging the crap out of that one area where this person had been sitting and where I felt so sick that morning.  Yes, one could call "coincidence".  No, this was different.  The two things felt more connected than just the timing of the visits.

Blasted the apt with light again after the smudging and spent the afternoon making protective sachets to hang above doors and a small dish for in front of the windows.

Thanks be it worked and lesson learned. That voice inside absolutely must be listened to.  Its smarter than I think I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment