Thursday 28 August 2014

I'm Just Spinny Today

I haven't posted in sometime, even though so much has happened and each time I've mentally said "oh I have to do a post".  Nope.  Never got around to it.

What was with the avoidance?  I don't know.  I had the desire, just not the direction maybe.  Whatever, I'm here now.

This post has a lot to say about absolutely nothing.  I'm about to start rambling.

I had one of those dreams last night, well this morning really.  The ones that wakes you up and leaves you slightly disoriented.  Geez.  I have really vivid dreams.  I "heard" burglars breaking into the laundry room in my building.  Ya, okay Captain Crazy Pants.  

I woke up, my energy was all wonky and kinda heavy.  Now its just spinny and I feel like I'm sparking out all over the place.  No containment and running at a million miles an hour in every direction.  Granted, some of that may be the excessive coffee I drank this morning because I was so groggy and gray.  By coffee I mean espresso.  North American style coffee tastes too watery to me, so in any post assume "coffee" is espresso.

I had a bunch of things I wanted to accomplish today.  I wanted to make Offering Stones and Simple Cinnamon Incense I saw on the Witchcraftin channel on YouTube but my energy isn't right for doing such.  I wanted to go to the park and sit a bit, go see if the party store carries boxes of birthday candles in individual colours, so much more.

Now I've just learned somebody is coming over.  I've got to ground, center and shield.  

Captain Crazy Pants .... over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment